Random statements for the day......take them as you wish. They might be meant for you. Or not. You be the judge.
1. Take some freaking cough medicine already.
2. Fun is what you make it.
3. Sometimes being direct really works. REALLY. Probably better than you had imagined.
4. Yes, yes....and yes. I'm waiting.
5. Just because someone is related to you doesn't make them "family". I think we are all related to a bunch of douchebags if we're being honest. You don't get to pick them before you're born but you can pick them now.
6. I can't think of a single thing that I would deny.
7. You play you pay. That advice pissed me off when I was 16 but there's plenty of truth in it.
8. Sometimes it's more fun to ignore what appears to be contradictory.
And that will be all. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment