My fall classes start in.....5 weeks. Am I ready? Yes and no. Yes, I am ready for the routine, ready to get this journey back underway, ready to have things to occupy my mind and time with. What am I not ready for, then, you ask? Drama. Not ready for that. Don't want it, either.
I was just thinking about what I would want from this semester, in a perfect world, and the first thing that came to my mind was "thought-provoking". On the surface, that sounds wonderful but then again, this is also one of those things where it is prudent to remember to be careful what you wish for. I can think of a few provocative moments (well, I guess I should clarify and say THOUGHT provocative) from the spring semester that left me thinking....what the hell? Maybe I should just wish for clarity.
Only 6 months until we are free to move. That's not to say that we will be moving in exactly 6 months, it just means that in 6 months we are FREE to do so. I'm so looking forward to the day where I can go to Omaha to look for houses, and Dan can put in for transfer. I have mixed feelings about moving further east, but honestly.....it's not like anyone comes to visit us anyway, ever. It really doesn't matter where I go or what I do from anyone else's standpoint, so I might as well do what makes me happy, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment