I have been seriously considering doing some writing, as in a work that would be published. I've been tossing around some ideas for a fiction work, and I have also been making notes for a possible story about my experiences with my oldest son and the juvenile system.
Just for fun...shits and giggles, or whatever--I started to put down a preliminary idea for a fiction story that's in my head right now. I started to type it out here, but quickly realized that there's no way I could publish it to my blog. Anyone who would know me well, would know that it's intensely personal.......and those who know me (yet know me less well) would probably still "get it" and think my story was pretty thinly veiled.
I will probably still write it. I'll just put some time and space between when I write it and when I let people read it. There are certain things that time will likely temper. I don't really want it to have a wistful, faraway feel to it--I prefer the raw, in your face emotion...feeling....rage...passion. But I also don't want to feel like someone ripped a huge scab off of a fresh wound. If that makes sense.
And with any luck, it will ultimately feel less like a wound and more like heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment